Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 64 - Senzokuike, Japan

Well Hello Fabulous Family!
How's life? It sounds like everyone at this point is getting ready to head back to the Benne Family House at some point this week! Too fun!
Mom and Dad, I got your package! Thank you! Sister Mano and I had fun decorating the tree and the nativity's will be put to good use somehow for Eikaiwa! Thanks, my curiosity is peaked however on what is in the very smashable wrapped package. Alas, I shall wait until Christmas!

Are you even having church on Sunday? Here both are just an hour. That's going to be weird, I'm used to being at church from 8:30am straight until 5pm with both wards. No plans for what we're doing yet though...most likely it will be normal missionary work here.

As for transfers, well,  you might have been able to guess as to where I still am at. Haha, yup, I'm still in good old Senzokuike! It just goes to show you how unpredictable some transfers can be. It's good though, I'm excited to stay! Sister Mano did head up to Kofu though. One of the biggest areas in our mission and completely country. I've always wanted to head out that way, but really I've stayed in the city for the most part. She was excited though and a little nervous, especially after all the members said "It's so cold there!" when she told them where she was going (She's right next to Mt. Fuji).
Anyway as for my new companion, still not decided. I'm training again, so i'll find out on Wednesday, you can meet her through skype on Monday though! I'm with Gantumur Shimai for a few days until our new companions come. Do you remember Gantumur Shimai? She's from Mongolia, and we were in the MTC and Kichijoji together, so it's a lot of fun. And crazy to see how much the two of us have grown and actually know what we are doing since those first days. I don't even want to think about it! Haha!
Anyway LOVE YOU and MISSIONARY WORK LOTS!!! Can't wait to talk to you!
Sister Erin Benne

No comments:

Post a Comment