Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Provo, MTC- Week 9

Ohaio Gozaimasu Kazoku!!

So this week has been interesting. The Nihonjin are here!!!!! They are so sweet and so patient and loving. I love them!!! It's been fun, since I'm the coordinating sister, I've gotten to give interviews and do orientation and attempt to speak about things that i don't usually speak on a day to day basis at the MTC. It's been a definite challenge, but it's been really good. I definitely know very little japanese, but I can make my way around things. Yesterday hit our two week left mark, so we should be getting our travel plans this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Thanksgiving this week though, I don't know when we'll receive them or if we'll receive them later than normal.

Thanksgiving here is going to be good, we don't have classes, but instead the day will be filled with firesides/ devotionals (one by a generall authority, we don't know who), a service project (where we'll be assembling 30,000 backpacks!), and a myriad of other things. However most likely there will be no home made pies, eat some for me! I can't wait to eat non-MTC food...even if it's fish...I can't believe I'm saying that. I'm sure I'll be retracting that very quickly, when I actually have to eat fish, and then I'll be missing the MTC food.

While my Japanese language skills are far from great, Iam so ready to go out to teach the people of Japan. I want to share with them the love I feel from my Heavenly Father and let them know that they can feel it too.

I love you all so much! i know the Lord is watching over you!

Sister Erin Benne

No comments:

Post a Comment