Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 50 - Senzokuike, Japan

Well, I think this is going to be a short one this week, honestly, I barely even remeber at all what happened this week...I don't know if that's good or bad, time is just flying so fast this transfer.
We have interviews with President this week on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that! It's always fun to talk to President and then Sister Albrecht always makes a giant chocolate chip cookie with American ingredients for each of us...it's always a highlight! :)

Other than that things have been pretty smooth. We've got about 5 more sisters areas to visit, 3 this week, 2 next week so that's nice. It's been way fun working with all of them, but the going from place to place wears you out more than I expected! I don't know what next transfer will be like, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel like I'll have so much more extra time!

Yesterday was the 10th anniversary for 9/11 was there much going on in America for that? It was also the 6 month anniversary of the earthquake/ tsunami here in Japan. There were a lot of prayer circles, memorials, and other things going on all over Japan. It's amazing, still 6 months after the earthquake all that the church is doing here in Japan, along with other organizations.
Anyway I love you all!

Hope you have a good week!
Love you!
Sister Erin Benne

No comments:

Post a Comment