Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 72 - Senzokuike, Japan


Well Hello Family!

This week has been a good one. It's starting to warm up, which is REALLY nice, but well, it's still February so most likely it'll get cold again (oh and when I say warm, it's been in like the 40's maybe 50's). However, people are a lot more willing to talk to you on the streets when it's warmer out, so we've been able to talk to some really great people this week and found a new investigator! I'm excited to see where she goes. One of the goals Sister Edstrom and I are working towards this transfer is just coming home happily exhausted every single day, and it's been great! I'm exhausted, but happy, so I think we're doing pretty well on it!

Next week Elder Oaks is coming to our mission and we will have a conference with him! I'm excited! How lucky I've been since being here. Exactly 1 year ago Elder Holland came and spoke and now we get to hear from Elder Oaks! Cool!

Anyway I hope everything goes well for you this week!
Love you!
Sister Erin Benne

No comments:

Post a Comment