Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 74 - Senzokuike, Japan


Hello!

I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to say hi!

This week has been great! We had the conference with Elder Oaks and he talked about receiving revelation and how a lot of people misinterpret revelation. It was cool to get an apostle's take on how to receive revelation from our Father through the Holy Ghost.

Also, on Saturday, I had the opportunity to go to a wedding reception. One of the members in my current branch got sealed to one of the members from the Kichijoji Ward. Miki helped me out so much when I first came to Japan, reminds me so much of Beth. Anyway, it was such a happy occasion and I'm so happy for her! It was fun too to see quite a few Kichijoji members as well! Good little reunion!

Anyway I love you all!
Sister Erin Benne

No comments:

Post a Comment